TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C)
Etechaces.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by a company named Etechaces Marketing and Consulting Private Limited ("Etechaces"). Etechaces.com is a website to provide information to Visiotrs of the Site about various services offered by Etechaces in marketing and information technology sector ("Services").
Please read these Terms And Conditions ("T&C") carefully before accessing the Site or any information, content, image, text, graphics, logos, tools, photographs, images, illustrations, software or source code, audio and video, animations, text, graphic or any kind of material on the Site (collectively reffered to as “Content”). By using or accessing the Site, you agree to become bound by all the Terms And Conditions. If you do not agree to all the Terms And Conditions, please do not access the Site. The Content is accessed by You (“Visitor” / “You”) under the following terms and conditions:
- License and Site Access
Etechaces grants you a limited license to access and make access the Site. This license does not include any downloading or copying of any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party). By using the Site you agree not to: (i) use this Site or its Content for any commercial purpose; (ii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; (iii) "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Maintenance, Upgrades And Repairs.
There will be occasions when the Site and/or Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to You. You agree that neither Etechaces nor the Site will be liable in any event to you or any other party for any suspension, modification, discontinuance or lack of availability of the Site, the service, or other Content. Etechaces retains the right to create limits on use and storage in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
- Intellectual property
- You acknowledge and agree that all Content contained on Site is the (specifically including, but not limited to our graphics, logos, tools, photographs, Marks (defined below), etc) is the intellectual property of Etechaces and is protected by Indian copyright law (Copyright Act, 1957). Other than as expressly set forth in this Terms and Conditions, Visitor may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this Section), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part without written consent of Etechaces.
- Downloading, copying, or storing any Content is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Etechaces.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Etechaces. Visitors are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Etechaces or such third party which may own the Marks.
- Etechaces may license its Intellectual Property to any of its Subsidiaries, Affiliates or a third party (ies) through various modes of licensing strategy as may be deemed to be fit and proper to the Company.
The Site may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the Site, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by Site are subject to change.
- Web resources and third-party services.
Visitors of the Site may gain access from the Site to third party sites on the internet through hypertext or other computer links on the Site. You agree and acknowledge that third party sites are not within the supervision or control of Etechaces or the Site. Unless explicitly otherwise provided, neither Etechaces nor the Site make any representation or warranty whatsoever about any third party site that is linked to the Site, or endorse the products or services offered on such site. Etechaces and the Site disclaim: (a) all responsibility and liability for content on third party websites and (b) any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) You might be requested to give any third party, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against the Site or Etechaces with respect to such sites and third party content.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
"ETECHACES ENTITIES" MEANS ETECHACES AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ETECHACES HAS NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO ANY VISITOR. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ETECHACES HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND NO DUTY TO TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING: WHICH VISITORS GAINS ACCESS TO THE SITE; WHAT EFFECTS THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON SITE MAY HAVE ON VISITOR; HOW VISITOR MAY INTERPRET OR USE THE INFORMATION/ CONTENT . THE SITE MAY ALSO CONTAIN, OR DIRECT VISITOR TO SITES CONTAINING INFORMATION THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND INCORRECT OR INAPPROPRIATE. ETECHACES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, AND ETECHACES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE.
- ETECHACES MAKES NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR: (i) ANY INFORMATION/CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE; (ii) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT, OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING AN INTEGRATED SERVICE PROVIDER OR PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTOR; (iii) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE;
- ETECHACES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (a) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU.
- YOU AGREE THAT ETECHACES ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT ETECHACES ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE OR FOR THE TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAM.
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
You agree to release, indemnify, and defend Etechaces Entities from all third-party claims and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: i) your use of the Site, ii)) your breach of any part of this T & C. We will promptly notify you of any such claim and will provide you (at your expense) with reasonable assistance in defending the claim. You will allow us to participate in the defense and will not settle any such claim without our prior written consent. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you will have no further obligation to defend us in that matter.
- Local Laws
Etechaces controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in Gurugram, (Haryana) India and makes no representation that any material on the Site are correct, appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India.
- General Terms
- Dispute Resolution: This T & C and any action arising out of your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the India without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or Visitor’s country of residence. You and Etechaces agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Haryana jurisdiction with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with this T & C..
- Assignment: Etechaces may freely assign or transfer this T & C /Agreement. This T & C inures to the benefit of and is binding upon the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Entire Agreement/ Severability: This T & C supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the Site and constitutes the entire agreement between you and Etechaces regarding the Site. If any provision in this T & C is found to be unenforceable, then that provision will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the T & C, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Relationship: This document does not create a joint venture, agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between you and us. Except as expressly provided herein, neither party has the right, power, or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- Waiver: No wavier of any terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Feedback/ Contact us: We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Site or contents contained herein. Feel free to submit feedback at email@example.com. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.